As a Client Services Specialist you will be the front-line support for our users. You will be expected to address financial and technical questions for a complex software package. We are looking for independent go-getters who always have an eye on improvement.
Job Responsibilities Include:
· Creating and delivering advanced-planning techniques within the software.
· Interpreting, prioritizing and evaluating incoming questions from users.
· Communicating effectively with advisors, assistants, and enterprise clients.
· Conducting webinars and in-person training (potential for business travel).
· Collaborating on internal, team-specific projects involving our sales, legal, technology development, and training teams.
· Other duties as assigned.
· MUST have at least one year of experience in financial planning
· Bachelor’s degree (Preferably in Finance or a related field)
· Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional (FPQP®) designation or ability to obtain upon employment
· Strong customer service, problem solving, and communication skills (Positive attitude and ambition to help others)
· Presentation/training skills to conduct group training programs on MoneyGuidePro
· Strong aptitude for technology
· Work well independently and collaboratively, and have a desire to be part of a cohesive team
· Financial planning industry related degree or certification is strongly preferred
About Envestnet MoneyGuide
At Envestnet MoneyGuide, we develop financial planning software for financial advisors. We believe that everyone can benefit from professional financial advice. Our software does not replace the advisor, instead it is designed to enhance the advisor's value with a more comprehensive financial planning process.
Developing great financial planning software is the only thing we do.
We've been doing it since 1985.
MoneyGuidePro® was designed and launched in 2000.
Our passion is creating financial software that helps you improve clients' financial lives. And, by doing that, it also improves the financial lives of the advisors who use it.