Kevin P. Martin & Associates (KPM), a progressive Top 15 Firm with offices in Braintree, Danvers, Fall River and Boston has an opportunity for a Tax Supervisor or Manager to join its Private Client Service Tax team. KPM offers a progressive, dynamic environment and a team-based approach to client service that provides a unique opportunity for employees to develop professionally while promoting work / life integration.
The responsibilities of the position will be focused on individual, trust, and estate tax and include the review of related compliance filings. Experience with or desire to become involved with generation structural planning is important. Individual clients’ related business entities will also be part of this position’s responsibilities. Individual should be comfortable with direct client contact and will need to be forward facing in business development efforts.
This individual must be eligible to work within the United States
- 6 plus years of public accounting experience (recent public experience preferred)
- Manage client base and service delivery filing requirements.
- Strong technical skills in reviewing all return types including High Net Worth Individuals, Trusts & Estates and Related Business entity returns required
- Proficiency in relevant tax software
- Able to conduct complex tax research projects in many industries
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize under tight deadlines
- Desire to develop a career and be involved in business development efforts.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting is required. A related graduate degree preferred. MST a plus.
- CPA preferred
- Help grow Individual Client Service Practice
- Become a firm leader specializing in Private Client Services focusing on Individuals, Trusts, and Generational Tax Planning
About Kevin P. Martin & Associates
For more than 40 years, KPM has been earning a national reputation for being as involved with our clients’ mission statements as we are with their financial statements. We make it our business to get beyond the historical bottom line - to get to know you, to get to know your business, and to bring a vast amount of industry expertise to an engagement.
At KPM, we know that success doesn’t just “happen”, and that challenges and opportunities come in many shapes and sizes. We can help bring your organization to that point where you begin seeing breakthrough results, and help you achieve or maintain your competitive edge, even in a shifting business, economic and political climate.
It’s something we like to call “Business Ideas at Work.”
We’re a CPA and business consulting firm that is fervently dedicated to the continued success of our clients. Since 1968, we have grown in experience and size for a few reasons – we’re great at what we do, we’re dedicated to the Business Ideas at Work philosophy in working with clients, and we’ve made service a priority.
To best accomplish this, we’ve taken a boutique practice approach, serving specific industries where we can develop a breadth and... depth of knowledge that we can then apply to the opportunities, challenges and unique needs of our clients. This allows us to move beyond the numbers to seek out trends and opportunities, and to offer solutions that yield results.
We provide a full spectrum of client services, including; assurance, business and strategic planning, capacity building, entrepreneurial services, executive compensation consulting, due diligence relating to mergers and acquisitions, SAS #70 letters, internal control consulting and tax planning and compliance strategies.
At KPM, insights come from a powerful combination of experience and deep industry knowledge. We serve leading and emerging companies in the affordable housing, not for profit, technology and life sciences, and Private enterprise arenas. We specialize in helping clients identify and leverage a variety of significant tax credits and have worked with many television and film production companies to monetize state film tax credits.
Our approach is simple. We strive to be a catalyst for your success.